- Active Ingredients
- Glycol salicylate
- Tocopherol Acetate(Vitamin E)
For relief of aches, pains and inflammations associated with:
- ■ muscle fatigue
- ■ muscle pain
- ■ stiff shoulder
- ■ backache
- ■ bruises
- ■ sprains
- ■ lumbago
For external use only.
Do not use
- ■ on wounds or damaged skin.
- ■ if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
Ask a doctor before use if you are
allergic to external application products.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking other medicines.
When using this product
- ■ do not use otherwise than as directed.
- ■ avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- ■ do not use with a heating pad.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- ■ conditions worsen.
- ■ symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- ■ rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Package not child resistant.
If swallowed, get medical help immediately.
- ■ Adults and children 12 years of age and over: clean and dry affected area. Remove from backing film and apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Remove after at most 8 hours.
- ■ Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Other information
- ■ Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- ■ Avoid direct sunlight.